The patient who needs to be admitted must contact a specialist doctor of the facility, who will evaluate the appropriateness of the hospitalization.
The request can be made by family members, general practitioners, specialists or other facilities in the field of mental health.
It is then transmitted to the acceptance office that programs and agrees with the patient the date and the modalities of admission.
In the event that it is not possible to establish the date of admission, the request is included in the waiting list.
Hospitalization can take place in three ways:
• hospitalization under accreditation: health care services for diagnosis and treatment paid for by the S.S.N.;
• admission under accreditation with hotel difference: health care services for diagnosis and treatment paid for by the S.S.N. with the possibility of requesting a differentiated hotel treatment;
• admission fee: all health and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the user.
Three different types of rooms are available:
• hospital room with costs borne by the S.S.N.;
• twin-bedded room equipped with hotel comforts (TV, breakfast in the room, differentiated menu), fee charged to the patient;
• single room equipped with hotel comforts (TV, breakfast in the room, differentiated menu and bathroom linen), fee charged to the patient.
The activity of diagnosis and treatment is carried out by medical specialists assisted by psychologists, nursing staff and operators trained in the field of mental health.
The Nursing Home, for patients admitted to laboratory analysis, cardiological counseling and neurological counseling.
For instrumental insights, such as TAC, RX, RM etc. the Healthcare Facility makes use of agreements with other accredited facilities.
It is the duty of the attending physician to present the discharge letter to the patient on the basis of the information contained in the medical record.
Upon completion of the treatment cycle, the patient is sent the letter of invitation to the follow-up visit one month after discharge, activity provided at the nursing home divisional clinic.
Discharges normally take place in the morning. We invite you to leave the room free for 10.00.